Good basic dish but added onions and red peppers and put black beans in place of green beans.
Mexican Vegetable-Chicken Casserole
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) package nacho-seasoned tortilla chips
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded four cheese Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- Garnish: whole green chile peppers
- Set aside 16 whole tortilla chips, and crush enough remaining chips to measure 1 cup.
- Stir together chicken, half of cheese, corn, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and crushed chips.
- Arrange whole chips around edge of dish.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salsa. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles