Mexican Tuna Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 (6-oz) can(s) chunk white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, finely diced
- 2 cup(s) cilantro, chopped, lightly packed
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup(s) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce
- Place tuna in a medium bowl; break into large pieces with a fork. Add tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, peppers and salt. Stir to mix. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Line plates with lettuce leaves and top with tuna salad; serve with baked tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note