Mexican Tuna Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 (6-oz) can(s) chunk white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 3 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, finely diced
- 2 cup(s) cilantro, chopped, lightly packed
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup(s) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce
- Place tuna in a medium bowl; break into large pieces with a fork. Add tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, peppers and salt. Stir to mix. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Line plates with lettuce leaves and top with tuna salad; serve with baked tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes