Mexican Sushi Bites
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salsa, plus more for dipping
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, thin strips
- 1. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, salsa, chili powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, lightly spring avocado with lime juice.
- 2. Trim each tortilla to square. Spread three tablespoons of cream chesse mixture on tortilla. Arrage two rows of spinach then top with row each of red and yellow pepper, and avocado. Repeat. Roll tortilla up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate rolls for at least one hour or up to six.
- 3. Right before serving, slice the rolls into 1/2 inch pieces. Use extra salsa for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Sushi Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers