- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (15 to 19 oz.) black or red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 4 medium flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make It
Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
To serve, evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.