Mexican-Style Rice & Beans
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (15 to 19 oz.) black or red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 4 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
To serve, evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican-Style Rice & Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables