Mexican Style Grilled Corn
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- vegetable oil
- 1.5 ounce(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 4 ear(s) corn husks and silks removed, halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter room temperature
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile powder
- lime wedges
- 1 Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill.
- Place Parmesan on a plate; set aside. Brush corn with
- butter and season with salt and pepper. Grill corn until kernels
- are tender and slightly charred, 10 to 12 minutes, turning
- occasionally; let cool slightly.
- 2 Brush corn with mayonnaise and roll in Parmesan to coat.
- Sprinkle with chile powder and serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Style Grilled Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables