A different and flavorful kind of spaghetti.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 pound(s) pork chops
- 3 dash(es) Comino
- 3 dash(es) salt
- 3 dash(es) Black pepper
- 10 whole(s) Tomatillo
- 3 whole(s) Garlic Cloves
- 1 whole(s) White Onion
- 1-2 whole(s) Serrano Peppers diced
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes
- 5 dash(es) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) Green Pepper chopped
- 2 whole(s) potatoes chopped
- 2 bunch(es) cilantro
- 1-2 whole(s) limes cut into 4
- Season pork chops well with salt, pepper, and comino. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- In skillet slightly brown both sides of pork chops. Set aside.
- In a pot add all your tomatillos, bring to a boil. When tomatillos turn soft add other half of onion and two tomatoes. Let boil for another 5 minutes. Drain all vegetables of water and pour into blender. Chop mixtute. Add one bunch of cilantro and add 3 garlic cloves, and depending on how much spice you like add 1-2 chopped serrano peppers. Blend and mix well. Add pinch of salt, pepper, and comino. Taste to see if more seasoning needs to be added or if taste of soup is good.
- In a cast iron pot add olive oil to saute your chopped green pepper and other half of chopped onion when onion and green pepper turn tender add you pork chops then take blended mix and pour over pork chops give it a stir. Add 2 chopped potatoes. Let simmer for 3 hours or until pork chops fall of the bone.
- Boil water and cook spaghetti noodles.
- When preparing dish cover noodles with soup mixture. Serve with tortillas, cut up cilantro to sprinkle on top. And don't forget sliced lime on the side of dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chellscooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note