Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 package(s) taco seasonings
- 1--46 ounce(s) can tomato juice
- 1 can(s) 15 oz. chili hot beans
- 1 16 ounce(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 12 ounce(s) can tomato paste
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bag(s) corn chips
- Brown hamburger ( I added some chopped onion), drain. Add next 5 ingredients. Simmer uncovered 20 min. until vegetables are tender. Serve with cheese and chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note