Different take on coleslaw. I had it at a cookout with margarita grouper and of course margaritas. Everybody loved it.
Citrusy and spicy flavors mingle in this Mexican slaw.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 4 Hours
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) package finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 pound jicama, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shredded cabbage and remaining ingredients, and toss to coat. Cover and chill slaw mixture at least 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads