- 1 pound peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp, deveined and halved
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup spicy tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 avocado, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips
How to Make It
Stir together first 13 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
Stir in avocado; add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
We tested with V-8 Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice.