Mexican Sangria from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 12 cup(s) water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle(s) sparkling water
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle(s) dry red wine
- Stir together sugar and lime juice in large punch bowl until sugar dissolves. Add all remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
- Makes: about 1 1/2 gallons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Sangria from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes