Mexican Sangria from Souther Living
If you order Sangria below the border, you may be surprised to find it's not laden with fruit and lacks the extra liqueur kick expected from Spanish Sangria. Mexican Sangria is light and refreshing, like a grown-up wine cooler.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 12 cup(s) water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle(s) sparkling water
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle(s) dry red wine
- Stir together sugar and lime juice in large punch bowl until sugar dissolves. Add all remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
- Makes: about 1 1/2 gallons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Sangria from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic