Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- Stir together 3 cups sugar and 2 1/2
- cups fresh lime juice in a large punch
- bowl until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 12
- cups water, 1 (1 -liter) bottle sparkling
- water, and 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry
- red wine. Serve over ice. Garnish
- with lime and kumquat slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes