Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- Stir together 3 cups sugar and 2 1/2
- cups fresh lime juice in a large punch
- bowl until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 12
- cups water, 1 (1 -liter) bottle sparkling
- water, and 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry
- red wine. Serve over ice. Garnish
- with lime and kumquat slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic