- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 clove = about 1/2 tsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 2 hours 10 minutes
Combine tomatoes with their liquid, the onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper in small bowl; cover.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.