Mexican Rice and Cheese Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (8-oz.) packages Mexican Rice (we tested with Vigo)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine hot cooked rice, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until combined.
- Transfer seasoned rice mixture to a greased 13" x 9" baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables