Mexican rice casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- salt and pepper
- Brown beef and onion in pan. Drain fat. Save 1/2 cup of cheese. Mixspices cooked rice, beef, cheese, sour cream and Rotel in large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in oiled 8x8 casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- If you put this in frig, bake longer till hot and bubbly - about 45 to 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note