This recipe is quick and simple. It's a nice way to add a little something extra to a rice side. I'll keep this in the rotation.
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 173mg
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine rice, chicken broth, bell pepper, diced tomato, and ground cumin in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables