- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 cup(s) rice
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin (powdered)
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce (I used pureed diced tomatoes)
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Heat oil and add rice. Cook until puffed and golden. While cooking, sprinkle with salt, garlic and cumin.
- 2, Stir in onions and cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and broth; bring to boil. Reduce to low and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anniebaby2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note