Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) long grain rice uncooked
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add rice. Cook, stirring constantly, until puffed and golden. While rice is cooking, sprinkle with salt and cumin.
- 2. Stir in onions and cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note