Mexican Pulled Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 - 4 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1T brown sugar
- 2T cajun seasoning
- 1T salt
- 1T cumin
- 1T paprika
- 1T fresh ground black pepper
- 1T chili power
- 1/2T mesquite powder
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- Mexican Crema
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 3 T sour cream
- 1 t grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 t fresh lime juice
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine brown sugar through mequite powder. Spread over entire roast. Refrigerate roast in a Ziploc bag for up to 24 hours.
- Place apple juice and vinegar in a crock pot and add the spiced shoulder being careful not to lose the rub. Cook on high for 2 hours, then reduce to low for 10 more hours.
- Remove roast and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Pull roast apart with two forks.
- Mix crema ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Pulled Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes