Mexican Pizza Casserole *
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 can(s) Grands Flaky Refrig. Biscuits 10 oz. size
- 1 package(s) Southwest Corn Prep per pkg directions
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Salsa
- 2 cup(s) Cheddar grates
- Brown hamburger along with pepper, onion, garlic, and spices. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in large bowl. Mix biscuits with 1 cup of salsa and 1 cup of cheese. Pour browned meat mixture and corn over biscuits and stir. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish (13x9). Top with remaining salsa, then cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SBAnthony and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Pizza Casserole * Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes