- 4 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 ounce(s) salsa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. In a medium bowl; cook in microwave for about 1 minute; stir, cook another minute or until no longer pink. Stir in salsa, set aside.
- Mix water and Bisquick in a large bowl ; spread out dough on a jelly roll pan. Spread salsa/chicken mixture over dough. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown in 375 oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes