We used leftovers and extra ingredients from Thanksgiving recipes for this pizza.
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked chorizo sausage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Sauté sausage and onion in hot olive oil until onion is tender; drain. Combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, chopped fresh cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice; spread over crust. Top with sausage mixture and corn kernels. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note