Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) pizza dough
- 3 cup(s) chicken mole
- 1 cup(s) mole sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 3 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes diced
- 1 whole(s) avocado diced
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- Stretch dough onto a jelly roll pan. Mix mole sauce and sour cream. Spread over the dough. Top with chicken, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes and shredded pepper jack cheese. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes. When done top with avocado and cilantro. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MickeyDit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes