Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) pizza dough
- 3 cup(s) chicken mole
- 1 cup(s) mole sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 3 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes diced
- 1 whole(s) avocado diced
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- Stretch dough onto a jelly roll pan. Mix mole sauce and sour cream. Spread over the dough. Top with chicken, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes and shredded pepper jack cheese. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes. When done top with avocado and cilantro. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MickeyDit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note