More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Protein: 20.0g
- Carbohydrate: 29.3g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 769mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Calcium: 301mg
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 teaspoon 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen burger-style recipe crumbles, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) pre shredded reduced-fat colby-Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- . Combine lime juice and beans in a bowl; mash with a potato masher.
- . Place pizza crust on a large chopping block, and spread black bean mixture over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Combine taco seasoning and crumbles; toss well, and spread over beans. Top with cheese.
- . Slide pizza off chopping block onto oven rack. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove pizza to cutting board; let stand 5 minutes. Top pizza with lettuce and tomato, and cut into 8 slices. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes