- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) original rotel drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) DAK's Borders spice blend
- 1/2 bunch(es) green onion
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- In bowl, combine drained and rinsed black beans, drained rotel, lime juice and DAK's Borders spice. Stir until well blended. Place in a casserole dish. Spread sour cream on top of beans creating a layer of sour cream over the entire dish. Sprinkle cheese over entire dish. Sprinkle DAK's Border spice blend over the cheese. Chill for a couple of hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Black olives can also be used on top of the sour cream, before adding cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by daksbistro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note