Mexican Manicotti dish
- 8oz. manicotti shells
- 2 c. cubed cooked chicken
- 8 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. chopped green chiles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. salsa
- 2/3 c. milk
- Cook manicotti according to directions. Combine chicken, 1 1/2 c. Mont. Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, half the onion, and 6 T. chiles.
- Combine soup, salsa, milk, and remaining onions and chiles. Spread 1/2 c. mixture in greased 9 x 13 pan. Stuff each shell with 1/4 c. chicken mixture. Arrange over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over. Cover and bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining Mont. Jack cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rlrecipes09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Manicotti dish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes