- 1 (8-ounce) package macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients; stir in half of cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheeses.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.