- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) block 50% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese with jalapeño peppers, shredded
- calories 303
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 6.2 g
- protein 22.8 g
- carbohydrate 29.2 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 765 mg
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fiber 7.6 g
- calcium 449 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine spinach and ricotta cheese in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine beans.
Cut 3 corn tortillas into pieces, and arrange in a solid layer to cover bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half each of beans, salsa, spinach mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake at 425° for 25 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.