Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1.5 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 6 whole(s) corn tortillas
- 2 can(s) refried beans
- 0.5 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce(s) hot pepper sauce
- 0.25 cup(s) sour cream
- 0.5 white or yellow onions
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2. Heat the oil in a wide cast- iron pan over medium- high heat. Add the turkey, season it to taste with salt, and break it up as it cooks. Cook the turkey until brown, 6– 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and reserve.
- 3. Turn off the heat and place two tortillas in the bottom of the pan so the edges overlap by 2 inches.
- 4. Spread half of the beans across the tortillas and sprinkle over half of the cheese.
- 5. Add two more tortillas on top and cover with the browned turkey. Add a few shakes of hot pepper sauce (or more if you like it hot) to the turkey and cover with another layer of tortilla. Top with the remaining beans and cheese and put the pan in the oven.
- 6. Bake until the cheese is melted and the beans are heated through, 15– 20 minutes.
- 7. Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the lasagna to a platter. Garnish with a few tablespoons of sour cream and sprinkle on the onions, tomatoes, and cilantro. Drizzle the lime juice across the top of the lasagna and serve with extra lime wedges on the side. Serve immediately.
- Source: bloodsugarsolution.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmann32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note