Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) turkey ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/2 red onions chopped
- 14 ounce(s) can stewed tomatoes or fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) taco sauce medium
- 15 ounce(s) black beans drained
- 1 cup(s) corn kernels frozen
- 8 spinach flour tortillas 8 inch
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese or pepper jack shredded
- 2 scallions chopped
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil twice around the pan.
- Add turkey and Chilli powder, cumin, and red onion.
- Brown the meat 5 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes and taco sauce.
- Add black beans and corn.
- Heat mixture 2-3 minutes
- Coat shallow dish with remaining olive oil.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- Build lasagna in layers of beans, tortillas, and cheese.
- Bake 12-15 min.until cheese is brown and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note