Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) turkey ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/2 red onions chopped
- 14 ounce(s) can stewed tomatoes or fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) taco sauce medium
- 15 ounce(s) black beans drained
- 1 cup(s) corn kernels frozen
- 8 spinach flour tortillas 8 inch
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese or pepper jack shredded
- 2 scallions chopped
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil twice around the pan.
- Add turkey and Chilli powder, cumin, and red onion.
- Brown the meat 5 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes and taco sauce.
- Add black beans and corn.
- Heat mixture 2-3 minutes
- Coat shallow dish with remaining olive oil.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- Build lasagna in layers of beans, tortillas, and cheese.
- Bake 12-15 min.until cheese is brown and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes