Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pkg. Azteca® Flour Tortillas - small
- 1 pound ground turkey or cooked chicken
- (17 oz.) 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- (15 oz.) 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- (16 oz.) 1 carton cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Remove tortillas from refrigerator. Heat oven to 375° F. Brown ground turkey & drain. Add corn, salsa, tomato sauce & taco seasoning mix. Simmer, stirring frequently for 5 minutes. In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs & oregano. Line bottom of greased 13"x9" baking dish with 5 tortillas, overlapping edges. Top with half the meat mixture. Spoon cottage cheese mixture over meat. Arrange 5 tortillas over cheese mixture. Spread remaining meat mixture over all & top with shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole bubbles. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting & serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Deb30005 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note