Community Recipe from
- 1 pkg. Azteca® Flour Tortillas - small
- 1 pound ground turkey or cooked chicken
- (17 oz.) 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- (15 oz.) 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- (16 oz.) 1 carton cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Remove tortillas from refrigerator. Heat oven to 375° F. Brown ground turkey & drain. Add corn, salsa, tomato sauce & taco seasoning mix. Simmer, stirring frequently for 5 minutes. In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs & oregano. Line bottom of greased 13"x9" baking dish with 5 tortillas, overlapping edges. Top with half the meat mixture. Spoon cottage cheese mixture over meat. Arrange 5 tortillas over cheese mixture. Spread remaining meat mixture over all & top with shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole bubbles. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting & serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Deb30005 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes