Preferred revision from the original Southern Living version
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground mild pork sausage
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) (15 oz) jalapeno ranch-style pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 9 corn tortillas
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) Monterey jack cheese shredded
- Cook sausage and ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in beans and next 4 ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir together soups and enchilada sauce in a saucepan; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon one-third of sauce onto bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 in baking dish; top with 3 tortillas. Spoon half of beef mixture and one-third of sauce over tortillas; sprinkly with half of Cheddar cheese. Top with 3 tortillas; repeat layers ending with tortillas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and next 3 ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles