Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 can(s) refried beans (16 oz.)
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies (4 oz.)
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) hot salsa (mild works also)
- 4 cup(s) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 12 ounce(s) uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 jar(s) mild salsa (16 oz.)
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sour cream (8 oz.)
- *In a large skillet, cook beef (or turkey) over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, taco seasoning, and hot salsa. Mix well.
- *In a greased 9-in. x 13-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles and meat
- mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- *Combine mild salsa and water; pour over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Can be topped with sour cream as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheleberry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes