To prevent the foil from sticking to the lasagna, use nonstick foil or coat one side of regular foil with cooking spray.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 6.2g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.2g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 765mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Calcium: 449mg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) block 50% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese with jalapeño peppers, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine spinach and ricotta cheese in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine beans.
- Cut 3 corn tortillas into pieces, and arrange in a solid layer to cover bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half each of beans, salsa, spinach mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 25 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note