More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 6.2g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.2g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 765mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Calcium: 449mg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) block 50% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese with jalapeño peppers, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine spinach and ricotta cheese in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine beans.
- Cut 3 corn tortillas into pieces, and arrange in a solid layer to cover bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half each of beans, salsa, spinach mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 25 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes