Easy and delicious
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (24-ounce) container low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in corn and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Stir together cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon half of meat mixture over tortillas; top with cottage cheese mixture. Arrange remaining tortillas over cheese mixture; top with remaining meat mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This