Mexican Hot Pocket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Large crescent rolls
- 1 bell pepper cut in strips
- 1 onion cut into thin strips
- 1 jar(s) salsa
- 1 package(s) Mexican cheese mix
- 1/2 -1 pound(s) chicken cut in strips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken in strips season to taste and cook until done.
- Saute onion and bell peppers
- Lay out crescent roll dough on a parchment lined pan. pinch seams together securely.
- Place chicken all the way down the center of the dough leaving 3 inches on each side. Layer the sauted onion and bell pepper on top of the meat, then put a generous amount of salsa on top of that. Layer cheese on top of mixture.
- Cut 1 inch wide strips in the dough on both sides of the meat mixture, bring one strip from each side kind of diagonally overlapping each continue until last strip has been overlapped. Bake for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Hot Pocket Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches