Mexican Hot Chocolate Frosting:
This is from Elizabeth's Spanish class.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (8-ounce) package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) confectioner's sugar sifted
- 3 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate melted
- To prepare the frosting: Using a handheld electric beater, cream the cream cheese and butter together thoroughly. Add the chili power and cinnamon, mixing to incorporate. Add the salt, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar. Finally, mix in the melted chocolate and blend thoroughly until smooth If additional thickening is needed, add more sifted confectioners' sugar, a little at a time, until a spreadabie consistency is reached.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Hot Chocolate Frosting: Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings