Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2(8oz) package(s) refrigerated cresent rolls
- 1 1/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 1/4 cup(s) medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) ripe olives pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on lightly floured round baking stone with wide ends even with edge of baking stone and points toward center. Place the remaining two triangles in the center, pinching seams to seal. Roll dough to create a smooth surface. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely. In (12in) skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain if necessary. Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic in medium bowl; mix well. Add to meat in skillet; toss to coat. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon meat mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Serve immediately with additional salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiecrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza