Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza
Think taco salad on rolls - family loved it but has dairy From Pampered Chef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) refridgerated crescent rolls (8 oz each)
- 1 1/4 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cup(s) medium thick and chunky salsa
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 whole(s) plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 whole(s) green onions with tops thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted ripe olives coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 14 of the triangle in a circle on lightly floured round baking stone with wide ends even with center, pinching seams to seal. Roll dough to create a smooth surface. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- 2. in (12 in) skillet, cook ground turkey over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking turkey into crumbles using mix n' chop; drain if necessary.
- 3. Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic in medium bowl; mix well. Add to turkey in skillet; toss to coat. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon turkey mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Serve immediately with additional salsa, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note