Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/4 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cup(s) med thick chunky salsa
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) iceberg lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted ripe olives coarsly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on a lightly floured round baking stone with wide ends even with edge of baking stone and points toward the center. Place the remaining 2 triangles in the center; pinching seams to seal. Roll dough to create a smooth surface. Bake 15-18 mins or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- In skillet cook ground turkey over medium heat.Break into crumbles using mix n chop. Combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic in med bowl; mix well. Add to turkey in skillet and toss. Spread sour cream over crust. Spoon turkey mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives. Serve immediately with additional salsa if desired,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers