1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the corn the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Drain pasta and corn. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
3. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice.
4. Set dressing aside.
5. In a large bowl combine pasta mixture, black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, and cheese.
6. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss lightly to coat.
7. Serve immediately or, if desired, cover and chill for up to 24 hours. After chilling, if necessary, stir in enough milk to make desired consistency.
Go to full version of