Mexican Fiesta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) dried penne or rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 15 oz. can(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium zucchoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the corn the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2. Drain pasta and corn. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- 3. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice.
- 4. Set dressing aside.
- 5. In a large bowl combine pasta mixture, black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, and cheese.
- 6. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss lightly to coat.
- 7. Serve immediately or, if desired, cover and chill for up to 24 hours. After chilling, if necessary, stir in enough milk to make desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Fiesta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes