Mexican Dinner Salad
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package VELVEETA Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread, cut up
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 tortilla salad shells or boats
- Toppings: chopped tomato, sliced ripe olives, sour cream
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Stir in tomatoes, seasoning mix, and 3/4 cup water; cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Stir in pinto beans and cheese spread; cook until cheese spread is melted. Serve over shredded lettuce in tortilla salad shells with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes