Mexican CXhicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- black beans
- what you need
- 3/4lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1tsp. ground cumin
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1can (15 oz.) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/2cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, dividedmake it
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa; cook 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until melted. Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- SPOON 1/3 of chicken mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with 1 tortilla and half each of the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp. kraft kitchens tipsSPECIAL EXTRASprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by grychlew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican CXhicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes