Mexican Crescent Lasagna
This quick and easy recipe is sure to wow your family.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Big & Flaky Crescent Tube
- 12 ounce(s) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 pound(s) Pre-cooked Chicken Cut into Small Cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro Finely Cut
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Finely Diced
- 1. Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- 2. Unroll crescents and seal all cuts using fingers. Roll back up, LENGTHWISE.
- Once rolled cut in half. If you are using a smaller pan like a 9x9, cut in half, then cut each of those in half again.
- 3. Unroll and place in oven for 10 mins then remove.
- 4. Place one layer in pan.
- 5.Top with one can (6oz) of paste, then sprinkle over with cilantro, onion and chicken (Chicken should be already cooked. If cut small it should only take about 10 mins on a high heat pan.), and mozzarella cheese.
- 6. Repeat Steps 4 & 5.
- 7. Place back into oven for another 20 minutes, or until cheese is nicely melted.
- 8. Take out and enjoy! I topped mine with some jalapenos but of course, that is optional.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EVC1990 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note