A good combination of cheeses, very tasty. Other ingredients could be added: nuts, preferred herbs. Strained yoghurt (yoghurt cheese) could replace the sour cream for a lower calorie product.
Mexican Cream Tortilla Roll ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black olives-chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies-drained
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions-chopped
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas
- -spread mixture on tortilla in thin layer
- -roll up and slice before seasoning
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimberly007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note