Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) Self rising cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) Cream style corn
- 8 ounce(s) Sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) Oil
- 2 Eggs Lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced onion
- 2 JalapeÃ±o pepper Chopped
- 1.5 cup(s) Sharp cheese Grated
- Mix all ingredients except cheese. Into a preheated iron skillet, pour half of batter. Sprinkle with half of cheese. Pour in preheated iron skillet, pour half of batter. Sprinkle with half of cheese. Pour in remaining batter and top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Baldvol and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads