Aunt Chris gave me this recipe years ago.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) self rising cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) large onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1 can(s) 8 ounce whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sweet milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir wet ingredients together. Add dry ingredients and don't overstir. Grease 9 x 13 dish. Pour batter in dish and bake at 350 degrees until done. Sorry I don't have the time. Browned and toothpick come out clean in middle??
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads