Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) self rising cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 whole(s) large onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1 can(s) 8 ounce whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sweet milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir wet ingredients together. Add dry ingredients and don't overstir. Grease 9 x 13 dish. Pour batter in dish and bake at 350 degrees until done. Sorry I don't have the time. Browned and toothpick come out clean in middle??
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes