Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 cup(s) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) 10 oz. cream-of-corn
- 1 can(s) green chilies chopped
- 1 cup(s) yellow corn meal
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Mix cream-of-corn, milk, eggs and oil. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into greased pan. Bake for 40 min. at 400 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by good4u and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note