Mexican Corn Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 11oz. cans Mexican corn, drained
- 2 c. colby jack, shredded
- 1 c. mayo ( I use light)
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. grated/shredded parmesan
- chopped jalapenos -- 1 small can or to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raschuler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Corn Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers